Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Are Kids Like Potato Chips?

Can you really ever just have one?

Don't worry: I'm NOT pregnant, but sometimes when Gwen is being especially cute the desire for another child is STRONG. And lately, Gwen has been flat out ADORABLE!!!

The best/cutest thing she does is run up to me and throw her arms around my legs giving me a great big hug. MELTS my heart every.single.time. She is such a loving child - I know I just said it in the last blog entry, but man, this child is a very emotional being; so incredibly expressive, and it makes me super proud. I guess, partly, because I am the same way. I've never been able to hide what I am feeling - good or bad - and it thrills me to know that while Gwen may look like her Daddy more than her Mommy, she definitely has my personality <3

No comments:

Post a Comment